Job Title: Client Account Manager
Location: Northern Ireland. Home based. Possibility of travel a couple of times per year.
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours flexible between Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30 pm.
Starting Salary: £27000 plus a great range of benefits including: 25 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service, plus bank holidays, Perkbox – employee benefits and wellbeing platform giving access to over 200 exclusive perks and discounts, Employee assistant scheme (health assured) and Medical cash plans, Enhanced maternity and adoption pay. Support and skill development.
On behalf of our client, a leading training provider, Apple Recruitment Services are delighted to be seeking an individual with a strong background in Customer Service and Account Management to join their growing team.
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a company with a presence in the UK and ROI at a time of growth. The Postholder will work from home however should be able to travel to support events or visit client sites (rare occasion).
Reporting to the Director of Ireland, the Business Manager will manage a network of Providers and Instructors to ensure quality of delivery and maximise the sale of products. The post holder can expect an ongoing learning process in this role as well as support and development opportunities.
- Provide effective account management to Providers based across Ireland:
- Generate income from the sale of products and services.
- Ensure that Providers have a good knowledge of company products and understand the benefit of using same.
- Act as the first point of contact to manage and resolve enquiries effectively and efficiently.
- Provide support to Providers regarding using the learner registration and award system to support booking and learner achievement of training and qualifications.
- Working closely with the Director to understand the potential market for the company’s products across Ireland, based on engagement with Providers.
- In conjunction with the Director, identify gaps in Provider coverage and recruit new providers to fill the gaps.
- Based on engagement with Providers, identify gaps in their Instructor’s skills and/or the skills in the network of Freelance Instructors.
- Engage with Freelance Instructors regarding the addition of skills to supplement their current offering.
- Undertake Quality Assurance visits to ensure Providers maintain the standard, in line with the company’s requirements.
- Undertake observations of Instructors during the delivery of training, in line with company’s requirements.
- Support with secretariat duties, as required.
- Support project work carried out, as required.
- Support any additional industry programmes, as required.
- Undertake any other tasks, as required.
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of all data relating to the role in according with GDPR and terms of employment.
- Support with arrangements for promotional activity, such as shows/events, including attendance at same.
- Support with the development of material for social media.
You will need:
- Understanding and experience of good practice in customer account management.
- Experience of forging strong relationships with existing customers and driving loyalty and sales.
- Ability to develop a knowledge of company’s products relevant to the regions.
- Ability to prioritise between competing calls on time and resources.
- Ability to work in a prioritised and methodical manner to ensure that actions are followed through to completion.
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and listening skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to drive / access to a car.
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
If this role doesn’t suit you, please contact our office and one of our Consultants will be happy to help.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.