Job Title: Energy Transition Executive
Location: Greater Belfast Area, BT3.
Duration: Permanent. Full time.
Salary: circa £32,000 per annum, depending upon experience
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution for qualifying staff, Free life assurance, Enhanced maternity pay for qualifying staff, enhanced sick pay for qualifying staff, Give as you Earn scheme, 20 days annual leave and 11 bank holidays, Up to an additional 5 days for length of service, Further education policy, Dedicates health and wellbeing programme, Employee assistance program.
Hours: 8.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and between 8.30am and 4.30pm on Friday.
Our Client, a household name and provider of services to residents and business throughout Northern Ireland, have an exciting new opportunity for an individual with strong qualitative and analytical skills. The postholder will join the to join their team at a new point in the Group’s continued success.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the Executive be responsible for the delivery of energy transition workstreams, inform internal decision making, advance demonstration projects & trials, and ensure that regional pathways are suitably informed by research projects completed in other jurisdictions.
- Leading/contributing to multidisciplinary teams for delivery of strategic and complex workstreams, working with both internal teams and partner organisations.
- Deliver project work under guidance from colleagues. This will include project planning, project delivery, online research, data analysis and preparation of presentation collaterals.
- Engaging with, and challenging, operational and strategic energy transition colleagues to provide research driven and analytical informed perspectives on the issues, challenges, and opportunities relevant to advancing energy transition goals.
- Creating insights beyond, but at times informed by, publicly available information, interacting with renewable gas industry leaders and wider energy networks to build proprietary data sets and evidence for differentiated points of view.
- Contribute to the commercial decision making: for example, supporting business development concepts, performing market research to support proposal development.
- Contribute to the development of intellectual property by supporting the publication of articles.
- Monitor Energy Transition related public policy developments in Northern Ireland, Ireland, the UK and across Europe.
- As a trend-watcher for the Energy Industry particularly on matters relating to energy transition, you will harness a natural curiosity about emerging decarbonisation themes that are reshaping the Energy industry to curate and co-create insights that empower the business to act decisively.
You will need:
- Educated to degree level. OR Equivalent professional experience to include a relevant qualification / accreditation.
- Experience working with external stakeholders.
- Have experience in interacting with business leaders, leading conversations, and offering differentiating perspectives.
- A mixture of strong qualitative and analytical skills, along with good commercial awareness and the ability to communicate complex analysis will be key.
- Have a proven ability to deliver succinct and structured oral and written communications.
- A strong communicator with the ability to work independently and flexibly
If you are interested in applying or finding out more about this opportunity, please email me your CV now by clicking on the link and I will be in touch. All details are treated in the strictest confidence.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you would like to look for a new opportunity, please get in contact with us.
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.