Job Title: Legal Secretary
Hours: 34.5 hours per week Monday to Thursday 9.30 to 5 and Friday 9.30 to 4.30.
Location: Armagh. Hybrid option
Starting salary: £20000-£28000 Commiserate with experience
On behalf of our client, an experienced Law Firm which covers a range of commercial and personal law services, we have a new opportunity for a Secretary to provide support to their litigation team.
- Managing incoming and outgoing telephone calls and emails with clients and third parties when required.
- Preparing correspondence and formatting legal documents as required and to a high standard.
- Organising and prioritising incoming correspondence, including scanning and photocopying.
- Dealing with case management software (Training given) to open, manage and communicate on files within the limits of their ability, including using initiative to ensure deadlines are met.
- Diary management for a to include arranging meetings, booking CPD etc.
You will need:
- Strong secretarial skills.
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- Typing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of in Litigation desirable
The organisation have a unique case management system and the post holder can expect full training on this.
Further details are available to applicants. To express an interest please send your CV to Patricia in by clicking on the link. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.