Job Title: Legal Secretary
Location: Belfast City Centre.
Duration: Initially to cover a maternity contract however it is expected there will be a need for a permanent person.
Hours: Full time. Monday to Friday 9-5:00 pm with an hour for lunch.
Salary: £21000 – £25000 depending on experience, candidates outside this bracket are welcome to apply and will be considered.
On behalf of our Client, a city centre based legal practice with extensive years in Northern Ireland, we are seeking an Administrator, preferably with experience in a legal service provider, to join their City Centre office, initially to cover a maternity contract however this organisation estimate, that due to additional business needs, they will be able to offer a permanent contract before the end of this fixed term contract.
You will need:
- Excellent IT skills
- Quick, accurate Audio typing using digital dictation
- Good communication skills
- Well organised
- Good time management
- Discreet and confidential
- Team player
- At least two years’ experience
- Experience in Conveyancing/Family Law
- Knowledge of Insight Legal software
- Typing correspondence
- Preparing briefs for counsel
- Arranging appointments
- Working with Excel spreadsheets
- Opening, closing and archiving files
- Accurate recording on Case Management system
- Record keeping
- Liaising with clients/insurers/solicitors
- General administration support
Further details are available to applicants. To express an interest please send your CV to Patricia by clicking on the link. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.