Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Newtownabbey / Carrickfergus (close to public transport and car parking)
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8:30-5:00 pm.
Salary: £21000 – £27000 depending on experience.
Benefits: Excellent fringe benefits. Contribution to travel expenses. Possibility of health insurance with collective discounts. Attractive pension scheme
On behalf of our Client, a global organisation with more than 70 years’ experience within the health and safety sector, we have an exciting new opportunity for an Administrator to join their Newtownabbey based office.
This is an intrinsic position within the Northern Ireland office and the successful candidate can expect a varied and changing role within the organisation.
The Administrative Assistant will report directly to the General Manager and be the first point of contact for all enquiries made by potential and existing clients. The Administration Assistant will also work with members of the team to prepare quotes, reports and invoices in an accurate and timely manner. This role could also include HR duties and Marketing and Events.
You will need:
- Two years of experience in an administrative role.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office products including excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Fluent in another language is desirable.
- Eligibility to work in the UK on a full time, permanent basis and ability to travel outside UK (on the rare occasion)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Friendly attitude, especially when meeting/greeting clients
- Handling incoming calls and other communications
- Managing filing system
- Recording information as needed
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing
- Helping organise and maintain office common areas
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands
- Organising travel by booking accommodations and reservation needs as required
- Coordinating events, as necessary
- Maintaining supply inventory
- Maintaining office equipment as needed
- Aiding with client reception as needed
- Experience as a virtual assistant
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
Further details are available to applicants. To express an interest please send your CV to Patricia by clicking on the link. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.