Job Title: Programme Manager (Business Change) (Band 8B)
Duration: Temporary. Full time
ASAP – July 2023 (with potential for extension)
Salary: £28.01 per hour / Band 8B (£54,764- £63,862)
Hours: 37.5 hours
On behalf of our client we are seeking to recruit a Programme Manager (Business Change) who will take a lead role in the management and co-ordination of business change throughout all key phases of encompass. S/he will be responsible for ensuring the successful transition of the solution capability, to business as usual within host organisations. The post holder will take the lead for assessing progress towards realisation, optimisation and achieving measurable improvements from encompass, and will have a key role to deliver the required transformational change associated with encompass, across each organisation.
- The post holder will be responsible for transformational and business change development activities across HSCNI in respect of encompass.
- Develop an overarching Business Change Management plan to support the successful delivery of encompass outcomes, which will be aligned to strategic reform initiatives, led by the Department of Health Transformation Implementation Group and to include the e-health Transformation Blueprint.
- Take a lead role in working with the supplier, encompass team, and HSC Trust senior management teams, using best practice to drive the implementation of the regionally agreed Business Change management plan, to support the successful delivery of encompass outcome.
- Work within the encompass governance framework, ensuring that all activities/policies related to the delivery of encompass meet stated requirements.
- Take the lead in the development of business cases as required.
- Ensure effective communication with teams across HSCNI organisations.
- Engage in personal and professional development to maintain a high level of relevant knowledge and skills.
You will need:
- A university degree or relevant professional qualification and have worked for at least 3 years in a senior management position reporting to an Assistant Director or equivalent within the organisation
- Have worked in a senior management position reporting to an Assistant Director within the organisation or equivalent for a minimum of 5 years in the last 8 years.
- Successfully developed and delivered large scale change plans to engage a wide range of stakeholders, and build organisational capacity and capability during major organisational change..
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. These criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Organisation which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post.
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering change Programmes within a large organisation.
- Have worked with a diverse range of stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation, to achieve successful outcomes for a minimum of 3 years in the last 5 years.
- Analyse complex information from multiple stakeholders to inform decision making.
- Develop and support implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate success of having strategic people, governance and organisational skills to effect positive change across an organisation for a minimum of 2 years.
- Have proven experience of leadership, management, collaborative working and facilitation skills.
- Have proven experience of financial management and budgetary control in a large organisation.
- A knowledge of how organisation development supports individuals, teams, organisations and the wider system.
- Experience of managing significant Programme/Project budgets >£500K.
- Experience of leadership coaching and mentoring Change Management Practitioner; Managing Successful Change Management Programmes or other relevant Change Management Methodology.
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner; Managing Successful Programmes or other relevant Programme Management Methodology.
In BSO we value:
- Respect for staff and customers
- Accountability in how we deliver our services
- Transparency, openness and trust
- Partnership and collaboration with our stakeholders and customers
- Professionalism and expertise
If you would like to be considered for this role or find out more, please email me your CV now by clicking on the link and I will be in touch. All details are treated in the strictest confidence.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you would like to look for a new opportunity, please get in contact with us.
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.