Job Title: Programme Support (Band 5)
Duration: Temporary. Full time
ASAP – July 2023 (with potential for extension)
Salary: Band 5 (£24,907 – £30,615)
Hours: 37.5 hours
On behalf of our client we are seeking to recruit for 2 Programme Support roles who will provide support to encompass, assisting the project teams in the delivery of a range of projects in an efficient, effective and high quality manner.
The post holder will assist the PMO manager in maintaining the programme plan, produce regular progress reports (in Excel and PowerPoint) on schedule, risk, costs and benefits, as well as participating in various programme-related activities to support the programme, which could take the form of meetings, workshops, working with external stakeholders, and general administration.
- Assist the PMO manager to maintain Programme Management Office structures, processes, templates and standards to ensure the effective delivery and control of the Encompass Programme;
- Deploy expert communication, negotiation and influencing skills to build and maintain excellent working relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders on a range of encompass projects, driving and challenging each key working relationship to innovate and achieve reform in accordance with encompass objectives.
- Participate fully in BSO quality initiatives. Plan and support effective service transition of project deliverables to business as usual service as appropriate.
- Monitor projects through the required formal approval stages including business case approvals.
- Demonstrate their commitment by the efficient completion of all tasks allocated to them.
You will need:
- A university degree AND 1 years recent relevant experience*;
- An HND or equivalent recognised qualification.
AND 2 years recent relevant experience*
- 3 years recent relevant experience*
- IT literate specifically in the use of the Microsoft Office suite (including MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook)
*Relevant experience is defined as providing or supporting Programmes and Projects in a business environment. A business environment in this context includes areas such as Programme/Project Office, service delivery, communications, finance, quality management and risk management.
The post holder must h0old a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Organisation which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post.
- Have experience and ability in planning and managing activities to deliver against service delivery plans;
- Have worked effectively to influence and achieve results with a range of stakeholders;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to meet the needs of the post in full;
- Have the ability to identify, collate and analyse information from a variety of sources to support decision making and reporting.
- Ability to work accurately, demonstrate attention to detail and prioritise and organise workload within a pressurised environment and to tight project timescales.
In BSO we value:
- Respect for staff and customers
- Accountability in how we deliver our services
- Transparency, openness and trust
- Partnership and collaboration with our stakeholders and customers
- Professionalism and expertise
If you would like to be considered for this role or find out more, please email me your CV now by clicking on the link and I will be in touch. All details are treated in the strictest confidence.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you would like to look for a new opportunity, please get in contact with us.
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.