Job Title: Project Administrator (Band 4)
Duration: Temporary. Full time
ASAP – July 2023 (with potential for extension)
Salary: Band 4 (£21,892 – £24,157)
Hours: 37.5 hours
On behalf of our client we are seeking to recruit a Project Administrator who will provide administrative support to the encompass programme, assisting the project teams in the delivery of a range of projects in an efficient, effective and high quality manner. The roles are aligned to the encompass Business Change programme area and will support Change Management; Training and Benefits Realisation work streams.
- Responsible for the organisation and provision of administrative duties and project support to the encompass Programme. This will include diary management, minute taking, word processing, mail management, file maintenance and the preparation of papers, reports, briefings etc. to ensure that project requirements are met.
- Engage in personal and professional development to maintain a high level of relevant knowledge and skills.
- Liaise with customers, colleagues, and suppliers/vendors as required, ensuring good relationships are maintained at all times.
- Assist the PMO manager in the formulation of policy, procedures, standards and guidance.
- The post holder will promote and support effective team working, fostering a culture of openness and transparency.
- Involve patients, clients, carers and the wider community where relevant, in developing, planning, delivering and evaluating our services in a meaningful and effective way, as part of the HSC ongoing commitment to Personal Public Involvement (PPI) and Co-Production.
You will need:
- GCSE Mathematics & English (Grades A-C)
- OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy
- OR higher qualification AND 2 x A Levels equivalent
- OR higher qualification AND have at least 18 months relevant experience**
- OR 3 years relevant experience**
- ** i.e. Business Studies, Finance Admin, Information Management or Information Technology
The post holder must hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Organisation which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post
- Demonstrate experience in the use of Microsoft Office products including, Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
- Experience in a project support role in either an administrative or project support capacity
- Evidence of analytical skills
- Evidence of problem solving and use of initiative
- Ability to work to objectives and tight timescales
- Ability to be part of a Team
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills to meet the needs of the post in full.
In BSO we value:
- Respect for staff and customers
- Accountability in how we deliver our services
- Transparency, openness and trust
- Partnership and collaboration with our stakeholders and customers
- Professionalism and expertise
If you would like to be considered for this role or find out more, please email me your CV now by clicking on the link and I will be in touch. All details are treated in the strictest confidence.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you would like to look for a new opportunity, please get in contact with us.
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.