Job Title: Revenue Protection Manager.
Location: Greater Belfast Area, BT3.
Duration: Permanent. Full time, 37 hours per week.
Salary: Starting salary – £30,000 per annum. 10-15% on target annual performance bonus
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution, Free life assurance, Enhanced maternity pay for qualifying staff, enhanced sick pay for qualifying staff, Give as you Earn scheme, 20 days annual leave and 11 bank holidays, Up to an additional 5 days for length of service, Further education policy, Dedicates health and wellbeing programme, Employee assistance program. A 10-15% on target annual performance bonus.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an individual with experience in a revenue protection, enforcement, or criminal justice role.
This opportunity is due to the current post holder retiring and therefore the successful candidate can expect comprehensive training and support.
Reporting to the Business Services Director, the Revenue Protection Manager is responsible for management of the Revenue Protection and Data Protection activities of the Phoenix Group of companies and for ensuring that appropriate arrangements are in place to enable compliance with data protection legalisation. The Manager will have a Credit Control Officer as a direct report.
You will need:
- Minimum of 2 A Levels and equivalent qualification and appropriate relevant business experience. A Financial investigator qualification or equivalent would be desirable but is not essential.
- Relevant experience of working in a revenue protection, enforcement, investigative or criminal justice role.
- Experience of conflict resolution situations.
- Experience in compiling and writing comprehensive reports in relation to investigative outcomes.
- Comprehensive experience in performing investigations – from initial investigative processes to formal reporting on completion of investigations.
- Experience providing evidence in a professional capacity at court or in a legal environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and Services.
- Competent Investigative skills.
- Have effective networking & influencing skills.
- Be a strong planner with great organisational skills.
- Assertive resilient and able to remain professional in confrontational situations.
- Ability to work in a busy, diverse, and challenging role working to strict rules and regulation.
- Deliver internal training in the areas of Revenue Protection and Data Protection.
- Able to work using own initiative and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of relevant laws and legal procedures.
- A Full UK Driving Licence.
- Ability to manage unexpected and demanding situations in a logical and professional manner
- Prevention of theft, detection of theft, investigation of theft and managing the outcome of investigation into the theft in accordance with the Energy Theft Codes of Practice.
- Assess, review and manage risks in relation to the Revenue Protection activities of the Group of companies.
- Provide a Revenue Protection service to all suppliers on a non-discriminatory basis.
- Provide Revenue Protection support and advice to other managers within the business ensuring appropriate consideration is given to Revenue Protection risks across the Group.
- Liaise with Police Service of Northern Ireland, Gas Suppliers, meter manufacturers and other external advisors and specialists to enhance understanding of Revenue Protection activities.
- Support and lead revenue recovery action and prosecution against those suspected of fraudulent action.
- Management of entry warrants on behalf of the group, including obtaining entry warrants via the Northern Ireland Courts and Tribunal Service and the execution of entry warrants.
- Provide general security advice in relation to the business activities of the group of companies and consult with external security consultants for the provision of specialist security advice.
- Oversee the credit control activities of the Group, including liaison with legal professionals and provision of evidence at court.
If you would like to be considered for this role or find out more, please email me your CV now by clicking on the link and I will be in touch. All details are treated in the strictest confidence.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you would like to look for a new opportunity, please get in contact with us.
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.