Belfast Health & Social Care Trust Digital Services Department are looking for some staff to assist with mobile device deployment.
· Proven experience in providing support for mobile devices in an enterprise environment
· Knowledge of mobile operating systems (iOS, Android)
· Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Familiarity with EUC (End-User Computing) principles and technologies
· Effective communication and customer service skills
· Conduct user training sessions to enhance end-users’ understanding of mobile devices and applications
· Create and maintain clear documentation for common troubleshooting procedures
· Diagnose and resolve technical issues related to mobile applications, connectivity, and device performance
· Configure and deploy mobile devices for end-users, ensuring optimal functionality and security
· Provide expert support for mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets
· Troubleshoot hardware and software issues, ensuring swift resolution for end-users
Location: Henry Moore Building, Belfast City Hospital
Salary: £12.25 per hour
Hours: 37.5 per week.
Duration: approximately 12 weeks.
To apply for this role please email your CV in strictest confidence to Daniel at Apple Recruitment and you will then be contacted to discuss the opportunity.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.