Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Dundonald, Belfast
Duration: Permanent. Full Time. Monday to Friday.
Salary: £25k-£27k + 10% bonus.
Benefits include: 8% pension contribution, 21+ statutory holidays.
Apple Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client, a market leader within a pivotal sector which is continuing to grow. The Warehouse Supervisor will be the first point of contact for Warehouse queries and will work closely with the Business Support Manager to monitor and report on a range of KPIs as well as organising and delivering relevant training as authorised by the Business Support Manager.
The Warehouse Supervisor will ensure that incoming materials are consistent with the accompanying paperwork, checking the condition of these materials are of acceptable standard, stacking the materials according to product storage requirements and company procedures.
You will also ensure all aspects of health and safety are adhered to, reporting any issues as required. You will be a team worker with strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively both inside and outside the company. As the Warehouse Supervisor, you will be required to assist with the PDI implementation and operation, where needed along with operating the forklift in accordance with agreed procedures.
Your other duties include completing daily/weekly temperature checks in accordance with agreed procedures. You will be required to pick, count, assemble and pack orders as well as checking lot numbers and expiry dates on stock in accordance with procedures ensuring appropriate rotation. Ensuring the workspace is safe, tidy and clean for warehouse personnel, other employees and visitors is also an important duty as the Warehouse Supervisor.
You will need:
- Previous people management experience in a warehouse environment.
- Good numeric ability and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Excellent customer relationships and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Be flexible and be able to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations or individuals.
- Ability to take accountability, lead and remain resilient as well as strong time and priority management skills.
- Forklift License.
- Full, clean driver’s license.
- Basic IT skills in excel/word/outlook would be desirable.
If you would like to be considered for this role or find out more, please email me your CV now by clicking on the link and I will be in touch. All details are treated in the strictest confidence.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you would like to look for a new opportunity, please get in contact with us.
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.